Want to enjoy a healthy meatless option tonight? Try our Smoky “Beef” and Black Bean Chili recipe.
- 1/2 pound(s) Beyond Meat
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 chipotle chile adobados finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin, ground
- 1 15 oz. can(s) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 14 1/2 oz. can(s) diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) imagine vegetable stock
Cook Beyond Meat, onion, and bell pepper in medium saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is browned and vegetables are softened, stirring frequently. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in chili, chili powder, adobo sauce, and cumin. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occassionally. Stir in cilantro.
Heat on the stovetop or the in microwave until warm throughout, stirring at 2-minute intervals.