Whether dieting or trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, what you use to fuel your body is important. You can enjoy delicious, filling and healthy meals like this one on any eating plan.
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoon scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- salt to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon unsalted ghee or butter
- 1 ½ cups fresh mango, peeled and diced
Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, ginger, scallions, and salt in a bowl. Add the mahi mahi and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Grill the mahi mahi and set aside.
Melt ghee and stir in mango cubes. Cook and stir until mango is tender, about 5 minutes.